Sebastien David 'Lisounette' Rosé, France 2020

Sebastien David &

Sebastien David 'Lisounette' Rosé, France 2020

Rated 4.0 out of 5
Based on 1 review
Size (ml)
Regular price $23.00
/
  • Free local delivery*
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Nationwide Shipping Available
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Sebastien David is a natural winemaker in the Loire Valley known for his world-class biodynamic Cabernet Franc from a 16 hectare parcel that has been in his family since the 17th century. His style, which blends modernity and tradition is sometimes iconoclastic but always results in clean, beautiful wines with sturcture and heaps of jouissance.

In a similar vein, “Lisounette” which is named for Sebastien's best friend is a well balanced Rose that is perfect on the back porch with a cheese and pickle plate or on a casual dinner table with lighter fare and lifelong friends.

It is a lovely, bold Rose with an alluring rich blushing peach tinge and a savory, summery cornucopia of flavors on the palate - vinified from 30% Cabernet Franc from his Estate with the remaining 70% being Cinsault sourced from Tulette in the Avignon region, this wine is aromatic, structured and finishes dry with lingering summer fruit and a dusky whisper of something wild and herby. The Cinsault is aged 7 days in Amphora and then blended with the Cab Franc.in stainless steel. It is fresh and affable but with nice structure and depth, a good year-round Rose!

Shipping Information...

We offer free local delivery in Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Ditmas Park, Prospect Heights, and Crown Heights

Cascina Gasparda 'Nuda & Cruda' Monferrato 2018, Italy
$23.00
Sold Out
Condesa 'Clasica' Gin, Mexico City, Mexico
Sale price $42.99 Regular price $46.99 Save $4
Kings County Distillery ‘Straight Bourbon’ Whiskey, Brooklyn, New York
$27.99
Sold Out
Ippolito "Mabilia" Rosato Calabria, Italy 2021
$20.00
Sold Out
Sebastien David 'Lisounette' Rosé, France 2020
$23.00
Sold Out
Pech-Celeyran, Tour du Pech, Pinot Noir, Pays D'OC France 2020
$17.00
Recently viewed