Familie Bauer, Osterreich Gruner Veltliner Hollstrio. Austria(1L)

Familie Bauer, Osterreich Gruner Veltliner Hollstrio. Austria(1L)

Familie Bauer, Osterreich Gruner Veltliner Hollstrio. Austria(1L)

Size (ml)
Regular price $20.00
/
  • Free local delivery*
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Nationwide Shipping Available
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Natural wine in process of biodynamic certification. Grapes are hand-harvested in the 3rd week of October and de-stemmed. 80% of the wine is kept on the skin for 5 hours then pressed and fermented in stainless steel. The other 20% is crushed, fermented and kept on the skin for 30 days in stainless steel. Spontaneous fermentation lasts 2 weeks in temperature controlled stainless steel spending the whole time on the lees. It is then aged in stainless steel for four months. This is an unfiltered wine with a screw top. Notes of lime zest, green apple & white pepper all intensified because of the extended skin contact. Further complexity with orange wine spice and some oxidation notes of sherry but well-integrated.

Shipping Information...

We offer free local delivery in Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Ditmas Park, Prospect Heights, and Crown Heights

More from All
Da Mar Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
$15.00
Bacchus Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, California
$13.00
Les Jamelles, Pinot Noir, France
$15.00
Altos las Hormigas Malbec Clásico 2019, Mendoza, Argentina
$15.00
La Bodega de Pinoso,''Fermina Rosso'' 2019, Valencia, Spain
$12.00
Rain, Sauvignon Blanc 2020, Marlborough, New Zealand
$14.00
Recently viewed